Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, July 3, 2010

First comment

I think I was discontent with myself (all that clumsiness) because of not having done any workout. Couldn't bare the uneasiness and jumpy mood anymore and went jogging - it really helped.


It's been a while since I last used a shield to locate objects around me. I couldn't find a scoop in the kitchen and visualized my surroundings, looking for it. I didn't feel it in its usual places that popped into my mind. The only place I felt unsure of was the dishwasher. I opened it, looked it through twice and still couldn't see it. I still found it in the dishwasher finally, hidden under some mugs and glasses.

Edit: Weird, I thought I had written about how I have used it before, but couldn't find any posts on the subject. Posted the most weird one here: http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/2009/07/lost-scissors.html.


Anyway, I used to practice this whenever I was about to open the fridge or the cupboard with dishes. I tried to feel and visualize the contents of the fridge to verify that they are indeed there before opening the door. This way, I already knew where to pick things from before I walked to the fridge. I did the same to search for spoons or forks when the tables were all cluttered with other stuff.


I watched the youtube video that Aurafire had posted a while ago on VSociety. Tried to roll a pencil on my desk, but I guess that the surface is quite uneven - it only rolled for a couple of cm. I took the aluminum soda can and it was really fun trying to stop it and make it roll in reverse, when approaching the edge of the desk / table.

After that I looked through some more psychokinesis videos and it popped into my mind that I should check my own videos for comments, as I haven't done so for months. Cool, I actually had a comment - written yesterday. It was TheMoonKingdom, whose stasis field video I had commented on.

Before going to sleep, I watched another pk video, where he was playing around with a candle flame (this one). I decided to try it out myself, but couldn't find any candles. Used the same location method to find a candle and matches (instead of the flamethrowing lighter that I tried first). The candle barely burned, but the flame actually seemed to react to some visualizations. The flame started flickering slightly, when I visualized a whirlwind. I also got the flame to lean itself in some directions. However, I really lacked control over it - when something worked, it worked sometimes and not the next moment. There also seemed to be a delay to the movement of the flame - most of the few successful attempts couldn't move it instantly (rather like a second later). I also tried to extinguish it with a cold construct, but failed. The flame became smaller for a couple of times, but it was way too little to extinguish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment