Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, July 5, 2010

Setup for stasis field practice

Before going to sleep yesterday, I took an old microwave oven fan, put up the propeller blades of an old plane toy (with the help of a bench clamp) to see if I could somehow affect the speed of the spinning blades. At first, the propeller was spinning so fast that I could only see a blurry transparent disk around the center. However, during some stasis field attempts, the speed actually dropped so that I could clearly see the blades rotating. It's a lot of practicing until I can get the blades to stand still or even rotate in reverse, I guess.


It's cool, how easy it is to affect the speed of something already spinning. I really recommend this exercise to people having difficulties with control over the psi-wheel. See this tutorial: http://www.psionicsonline.net/forums/index.php/topic,1822.0.html.

Signed up for the gym today and I got tired really quickly. What's interesting though, is that after the workout, my mind was completely blank (haven't experienced it lately through meditation only). Even the Saturday's jogging didn't have such an effect. So, we really should do all kinds of exercises from meditation to jogging and muscle training.

It reminds me of chopping firewood - my favorite activity, as it improves my back, various muscles on my hands, reaction speed, ability to concentrate and endurance as well as self-discipline. When my thoughts aren't clean enough (nervous about something, etc.), then the firewood pieces keep hitting me; flying into my face, kicking my legs and so on. When I grow tired of concentrating or when my head is cluttered with wandering thoughts, I can't hit the exact point I'm visualizing and sometimes even miss the whole piece of firewood. The same happens, when the muscles are tired. Chopping from early in the morning till the dark once already made me feel good (in total control over myself) for several weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment