Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, July 12, 2010

Stasis on propeller in the past

I received another confidence-boosting comment from TheMoonKingdom on Youtube. I got an idea to try a slight modification of the stasis field exercise. I came back from jogging, dripping of sweat. I put the laptop recording, plugged the fan in, took my clothes and went away to take a shower for some 18 minutes or so (while making sure I kept my thoughts away from the experiment). I came back and stopped the recording. So far I hadn't noticed anything weird going on with the propeller or anything.

Later, when I was watching the video, I tried to affect the speed of the propeller. I was blown to see that it actually slowed down when I practiced the pk stasis field on the already recorded propeller. The response seemed almost the same with when I was sitting on my bed, staring at the propeller spinning. The only difference I noticed, was that I couldn't keep the propeller still for as long as I could when I was sitting in front of it.

I paused the video, thinking whether I could still affect the rest of it after clicking play again. I enjoyed a glass of cold cacao and yogurt. Came back and had difficulties affecting it at first (I thought it was related to a part of my mind being focused on digestion). About half a minute later, the recorded propeller started responding to my attempts again. Success of my attempts were not worse than that of the previous session (before pausing).

Pretty wild, this means that I could have affected TheMoonKingdom's stasis field experiments and he could have affected mine while watching the videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment