Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dad as light as a feather

Meditated on Alar32 and his relationship with his father a couple of days ago. Visualized bringing light to them. It felt ok until I stopped it. Then it felt like it bumped back to how it was before.

While coming home yesterday, I targeted an advertisement. Wind was blowing it so that it looked like a sail bouncing back and forth. Held it bulged away from me for some time, then reversed it and held it bulged towards me. Applied stasis and it stood still without moving in the wind.

Yesterday dad said he had forgotten to eat at work, took a bus home and when he stepped off, he had difficulties sticking to the ground. He felt so light that he was afraid of levitating in front of all the people. Cool..

Finished the series of "Taken" yesterday. I was pretty tired at work today again.

Had an interesting dream today morning. I managed to pause it, wake up, glance at the clock and resume it for a few times. I was practicing levitation in the dream, having some difficulties with belief again. In that dream I did levitate, but I was afraid to do it without holding onto something.

2 comments:

  1. Levitation is best practiced with something to hold on to, in case you lose control and fall or something.

    ReplyDelete