Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, August 20, 2011

Grey corridors

Had a few random pop-outs again.

Performed a few exercises. Felt a pleasant buzzing all over the body and found myself flying through the corridor of a building. It looked fairly modern with all the grayish white concrete walls and floors. There was a square window at a 45 degree angle on the left wall. Behind the window I think there was the sky and perhaps a tree or something. Flew up to the window and woke up to make sure I remembered it afterwards.

Stirred the dense psi on the crown a little and started feeling pressure on my 3rd eye. Focused on it and saw myself flying through a building, into a dark cave or something. Someone told me not to go there. I stopped for a moment and looked around. It looked dark on the outside, but I could see streams of white psi moving around in the dark walls and heard someone calling. I continued flying forward until I arrived at a dark room (just not very well lit). The floor and walls looked similar to the previous experience. There was someone there, dressed in grey and she had grey / white hair. She turned around, I saw her face and popped back again, just in case. She looked a bit spooky too.

No comments:

Post a Comment