Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, August 14, 2011

Haunting house

The haunted house trip was postponed and one of the guys couldn't come so that I could ask father to come with us. We would've probably missed half of it all when he hadn't come.

It was a hike through the swamp and I really enjoyed the nature there. It was so quiet there that even my mind was quiet. Hm, actually, my mind was quiet before the trip as well. During the first day, there were only just a few birds and almost no animals around. Meditated some, watching the sunset.

Took a few pictures, looking for orbs there. One of the guys captured some pretty interesting phenomena on the photos. He acted on his gut feeling and found a strange fog or cloud of orbs or something that formed different shapes, broke apart into individual orbs and stuff.

When it was dark, father told his alien, ghost and superhero stories at the bonfire. It was a nice full-moon for telling these stories =).

For me it got too cold in the tent so that I couldn't sleep much. Luckily it was my turn to go into the house (which was considerably warmer).

The building had been built pretty recently and didn't seem very related to the ghost. Though, it definitely gave off a spooky feeling that might spark fear and cause panic. I was a bit scared when I entered, but Harry Potter Patronus-like stuff helped (visualizing happy and enjoyable moments). There were a couple of candles lit (a white and a red one).

I sat down and visualized the ghost sitting on the edge of something that looked like table. Started talking with him in my mind (all sort of stuff I thought he might find interesting). While I was doing that, the room was silent and the red candle was pulsing. When I stopped talking and there was a moment of emptiness in my mind, the flame of the red candle stopped pulsing, door, windows, ceiling started making cracking and snapping sounds. I could feel uneasiness increasing when I wasn't chatting. My time was up, I thanked him again and took the dictaphone away.

There was another sleepless guy. Visited the lake, which was all covered in a thick mist. Put some more branches into the bonfire and enjoyed it until sunrise, which was really pretty as well.

A couple of more hikes with father early in the morning and went to sleep in the house. When I woke up, everything looked the way I had visualized them before (in order to control fear). There was this strong feeling of peace and enjoyment.

Wind rose. While packing the tent and sleeping bag, the wind changed direction and increased, helping me out a lot. Almost as if there were an extra pair of hands helping.

Later I threw something into the bonfire, but missed. Visualized it catching fire; wind picked up and blew the flames so that they occasionally leaned to the object. It didn't lit up though. Sometimes smoke started rising from the target without the help of flames touching it.

Tried some pk on a plastic spoon too, but it barely budged.

2 comments:

  1. Superhero stories!?! Wish I had been there:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete
  2. A quick summary:

    He used to work for the aliens, calming people down before "cloning". Transported one of their crafts once too.

    In addition to that he was on OBE missions a long time ago, saving lives. He couldn't complete all of them, due to which some people got seriously injured. He decided to quit the job.

    One of the guys recorded it. It was in the local language though. There's a copy of the alien part in English.

    ReplyDelete