Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, August 28, 2011

Summary, a random one

I didn't ask them, but it seems that Jacob suddenly always wants to play with me. After the last OBE, aunt also seems to enjoy my company more than before.

The light bulb in their outdoor lamp had exploded about 2 days before our arrival. That was roughly the day of that OBE (might not be related, but worth a note nevertheless).

First evening, Kevin invited me to play some drums at his friend's place. It's amazing, how fast one can learn when they're "in the moment". Though, my "in the moment" got lost on the 3rd day after an unpleasant phone call.

Haven't felt as floaty here as I did back home. Some mild weather manipulation, light-stepping on loose stones, reducing the weight of stones, micro-pk on a tractor engine and everyday events. Redirected some falling stones and shield-protected Jacob when he would've almost cut himself with a knife.

Kevin had succeeded in rain-shielding himself yet again (kept his clothes dry at his graduation even though it was raining a lot). Being chased by a growling dog once, he had made a shield and when the dog reached the shield, it fled in the opposite direction, tail between the legs and whining. Awesome..

On our way here, we were reading on Grebennikov's Cavernous Structures Effect with father. This made me wonder about the purpose of my life. Everything started to seem so tiny and meaningless. Discussed it with dad and found everything even more pointless. I think this is what triggered the following dream:

I was looking to my left. There were my problems and worries. In front of me, there was something else and there was also something different to my right. A master told me something in the lines of:

You're a good ???
You're mediocre at ??? (self-control?)
And you're a bad sorcerer.

You can improve it all.

"Bad sorcerer" caught my attention. He told me to start looking towards my right. I think there was a feeling of mysticism there.

No comments:

Post a Comment