Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, August 12, 2011

Inevitable rainfall

Not the brightest day.


When I have started coming home, the rain has always stopped so far. Today it didn't.


A friend offered a lift. Still attempted to lessen the rainfall. Managed to reduce it, but it took effort to keep it that way.


It stopped raining when I was at home. It's the time I've usually left from work. So, I just left early =D. Aand about half an hour later (about the time it would take me to walk home) .. it's raining again.


For some reason, it occasionally marks a random video "watched" that I haven't watched. Sometimes it has been an amazing find and I've really enjoyed these videos that I'm claimed to have already watched, but sometimes they seem rather pointless.


Weird, there's a circular hole in the ceiling of my mouth. It sometimes hurts, but I don't have a clue how it got there. =?

No comments:

Post a Comment