Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, August 19, 2011

Some exercises

Out-of-body workouts are becoming more vivid. I've become addicted. Though, I'm trying to avoid doing it much in public, maybe someone can see it.

Some exercises cause a feeling of disorientation and nausea. Leaning forward, making a full revolution and ending back at the original orientation was one of the exercises, during which I lost track of where and how I was oriented (can't see my surroundings during the workout yet).

One of the most confusing exercise was the following: I'm lying on the bed. From the pose of my body, I take a meditation pose in my visualization. Then I lean back and rotate into an orientation where I'm upside down, staring at the chin of the body. With this I lost all sense of what's downside up or upside down or whatever.

Interesting how when I rotated myself around "the vertical" axis, there were two orientations that sort of "snapped" in: face in face and face at the behind of the neck. This was the case when the visualizations were vivid enough, otherwise I didn't notice any "snap-into-place" effect.

The most convenient one was to lie in bed and lower the lower body through the bed, ending up in a convenient sitting pose.

Another thing I tried yesterday was stretching one of my limbs to an object and merging with the object, then morphing the limb back to its original shape and bringing it back. This was difficult to perform in bed, because it didn't matter what I attempted to merge with, I would always merge with the mattress as well (used to practice on it a long time ago, now it's in the reflexes or something).

Messed up with sleeping, it got cold. I ended up tired. Had to "take out the garbage" (empty the mind) in order to stop from accidentally doing stuff (locking boss in, burning myself with a soldering iron and so on).

Uncle needed someone to sell tickets for a CD presenting concert of their family concerts. The CD doesn't do it much justice, in my opinion. There are only songs, without uncle's enlightening stories. Had a good chance to listen to their songs again =P. Almost constant goosebumps, several tears and stuff. There was a lady who came to listen the songs; she was pretty pissed when she arrived. I wondered what she would look like when the concert was over. She looked the same (face hadn't changed, she barely smiled), but she herself had changed a lot =).

No comments:

Post a Comment