Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, August 11, 2011

Strange dreams

Practised some Trataka on the projection clock yesterday. It started to feel really pleasant at the heart chakra. It popped into mind that I have been keeping it off because it feels too good to be confident enough that I can control the psi during dreams.

Had some strange dreams this morning.

Yesterday my mind once drifted to a memory of how a friend often dreams of helping me with girls. A few seconds of this drifting thought must've been enough to cause the following dream.

I was at a lecture or a conference or something, I don't know. I wasn't paying much attention, thinking something in a relaxed position, feet stretched out. Then suddenly I realised that I had been so deep in my thoughts that it hadn't occurred to me that there's someone who wants to get past me. I had just been staring at her without realising there's anyone there. Apologised and let her through. Even though she went to the same school with some of us there, no-one else had noticed her before I brought it up. She looked like the girl I fell in love with back in high school. Probably the only symbol for the subconscious mind to use for this purpose.

Somehow she got stuck with me. We were at the summerhouse, watching TV. I think it was Christmas, because there were candles in a corner of the room. Someone told me to put the candles out. I blew them out (I think there were 2 or 3), but failed on the last one (4th). Blew it out, but it was close to a curtain, which caught fire. Quickly tore the piece out of the curtain and stopped the flame in my right hand. It hurt, but when I looked at it, it was dirty with grim but perfectly healthy.

There happened to be a scene on the TV, where the camera showed an old castle from the outside. There were 3 outdoor candles and an open door at the back. I blew the candles out by blowing at the TV screen. To me it looked as if there were a candle inside as well (the doorway was lit from the inside and the light flickered). I attempted to blow that out as well, but it didn't work. Someone later showed me the reason - it was not candle light, it was a reflection from an electrical light source.

It's interesting, because I haven't dreamt of and I haven't even thought of pyrokinesis for *scratches head* 3 weeks.

In the next dream I saw my sister. I haven't seen a dream with her for months. She was living somewhere else She wanted something, but I couldn't understand it. Due to this, I acted wrong from that perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment