Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Yin vs Yang

While discussing the haunty stuff with father, a theory popped up. I brought up the subject of Yin and Yang energies. Well, I've usually been pretty skeptical about the existence of two types of energy with the opposite characteristics. Dad asked: "Why would you think there's two types of energy? Isn't one of them just a lack of the other?"

Although it's often referred to as two types of energy, what if it is really just one? And we can move that one when there are contrasts, that is, there are regions where there's more psi and regions where there's less. Then psi would be sucked to the region where there's less, causing a similar effect as to one region being cold and pulling while the other hot and pushing.

I think it now makes sense why I didn't succeed in practicing pk without causing any contrasts in psi density in my body. That way there's no flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment