Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Work-out of body

Decided to practice OBEs in a way that's new for me. Have been doing workout exercises without moving the physical body. Doing push-ups out of body while lying on my chest. Rising up and hugging my feet while lying on my back. The more I do it, the more vivid it becomes. It doesn't yield any OBE results at first, but it doesn't matter. When I have mastered this, leaving the body with full control should be easy. Popping back should then no longer be a problem either. Best of all, I feel like doing it, it feels right.

Although I haven't fully left the body like this, it still seems to have side-effects similar to that of OBEs.

2 comments:

  1. What you are describing is very good training, as well as a genuine OBE. It may feel like your imagination at 1st, but believe me you will surprise yourself.

    One of the best things about it, is that it doesn't require a loss of consciousness. When you achieve full consciousness shift away from you body, you are likely to be in a higher energy OBE, than you get through the sleep paralysis method.

    I can't wait to hear about your progress man:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete