Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ghosting at summerhouse

Took vacation. Spent most of the Saturday working hard. Finished it, took a break and practiced these OBE exercises. Studied UDK editor a bit and went to bed.

Even though it was 1 AM already, I couldn't sleep as I felt too energized for that. All I could do was these OBE exercises. As close to sleeping as I could get was hanging in a half-dream state.

So, I was hanging there. Felt being pulled out of body. I think I was floating in my room, facing towards the balcony. Still there, when I had an idea: "I wonder if I could be reborn in such a way that I create my body from scratch (just by visualizing and materializing a form). Err, after this life, that is." I was glad I didn't mess up with the thought.

I felt being pulled. I arrived somewhere, I was too early - it was early in the morning and still dark outside. Felt mischievous and still entered. Instead of opening the door, I suddenly just ended up inside (I think I saw an image of the place and entered the site through the image). It was dark, but I saw a cupboard in front of me. There was a wooden door somewhere nearby, a bunk bed and next to it there was someone's schoolbag.

On second thought, I decided to knock on a door before entering. Knocked, but I could barely hear any sound. Wtf, knocked again and louder this time, still barely audible. Tried knocking on the walls, still nothing. The windows worked the best, so I knocked at them in as many places as I could, hoping for some sort of a reaction.

Aunt: "Jacob, stop making that noise.."
I suddenly became aware of myself in my aunt's room. I was now looking towards the bunk bed from next to a door. To my right, there was a window where moonlight came in. Jacob seemed awake and he replied to aunt: "I'll better sleep next to Sussch, then."
He came towards me and hugged me. Popped back and woke up to write it down at 3.08 AM.

I was rather disoriented and couldn't see very well, thus the confusion. I had always been in the same room. The door that I knocked on, it didn't lead to the room as I had thought. I was knocking on it from the same room, looking behind my back at the same time (which resulted in seeing stuff at strange angles). The cupboard was next to the door, in front of the bunk bed.

Pretty cool, I'll see what people talk when I go to the summerhouse =).

1 comment:

  1. That one was pretty cool man! I've been having more interesting ones lately as well; gaining greater quantity & quality of occurrences, more control as well. I feel as though the yogis are right about the value of doing energy work & meditation while out of body. I feel like my progress is more profound:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete