Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, August 19, 2011

Village of red bricks

Sat down, but didn't feel like doing exercises, felt I would just want to meditate for change. A sudden emptiness appeared, there was nothing going on in my mind.

I recognized the place, I had been there once in my dreams before. It's a closed area (doesn't exist when looked at from the outside), nobody gets in and nobody gets out unless there's a strong need for it.

I think the first time I saw this dream, I met someone who lived there. They took me there, but I wanted to leave the place right away because I felt too impure and out of control. The whole area is full of peace and serenity, the beings are always calm and very intelligent.

The architecture looked similar to what I think can be seen in London, but everything was made of red bricks (all the walls, street floor and so on). The first time, I was there during autumn and there were yellow leaves falling from clear sky or something (the whole area was hidden below the branches of a leaf tree, somewhere on the verge of a mountain).

This time I recognized the feeling of that place. I could barely see anything (all hazy and out of focus), but somehow I was inside. I was a lot more pure than the last time I visited this place, but still I didn't feel comfortable. Focused on the feeling that was on the streets there. There were a few repercussions, something in me didn't stand such purity and left, which was followed by peace.

I think there was a small shop, a train station, a church and the homes of the people living there. The area was incredibly small, but somehow everything fit in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment