Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, August 15, 2011

Shared OBE excitement

Slept a lot yesterday, though, none of the dreams seemed lucid. I was really tired as well. Checked the forums before bed and a video in "Obe & Pk" caught my attention (EnochianBoy's New OBE). Didn't watch it though. Got the feeling of him from the thumbnail picture.

While at work, a clear image of his face suddenly popped into my mind. After that I felt his presence everywhere for the next couple of hours. I think he healed me and was excited to practice OBEs together. He shared a lot of his excitement, it really made me look forward to it. It slowly faded after that, but I could still tell that he was asleep. A moment later the feeling was gone and it felt as if he either no longer remembered it or a part of the memory had been lost. I think I'm kind of numb or something, because not much of the excitement got stuck to me when he left. Just a little but it's enough for some practicing =).

Watched the video just a moment ago.

4 comments:

  1. Hope the excitement lasts for a longer time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one article alone shows off your excellent writing skills. I am very impressed with your views and interesting content. I hope you intend to continue writing more informational articles.
    web hosting in india

    ReplyDelete