Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, August 7, 2011

Different

Today feels different. Everything feels somehow different. I can't recognize the old places as they are in my memory, I can't recognize myself. I could tell that all people felt it, as they acted different as well.

It feels almost as if an End of the World has ended and everything has been reborn.

Heard that a couple of nights ago there had been strong Northern Lights. Well, I obviously missed it .. I think I was sleeping at that time. Maybe that's why. Don't know, but it sure feels a lot different.

Before going to sleep yesterday, I tried levitation again. That felt different too, it felt a lot more real than it ever has. The sound of weight being lifted off the bed springs, the floaty feeling of weighing less and less. Maybe that's why. Don't know either.

Went to see the Amway advertisement of a dad's friend. I was quite skeptical and didn't like it there at first, strange smirk on my face and lamps blinking. At some point I realized it actually doesn't make a difference where I am. It's a lousy excuse to feel comfortable in one place and uncomfortable in another. Even though my exciting game development process was interrupted with this, I can still be content with everything that is.

Took a sneak back to home, with a camera. The sky was covered in a mist-like cloud at first, sun illuminating a part of it. While taking pictures, I fancied more sun shining through. A minute or two later, a spiral-like hole had appeared in the part that had been illuminated.
Remnants of the cloud spiral
The more I stared into the sky, the more interesting clouds I found. Just like it happens in the dreams. Whatever you look at, materializes to the expectations.
Neat shapes

Minced cloud

Griddy cloud

Dithered clouds

And just a picture I liked
These might be normal but in my opinion cool anyway =).

Ah, one thing I forgot. I've had a slight headache today and remembered now that I practiced some energy cultivation before falling asleep. There were strong and dense currents of psi going through my spine, the top of my head, the back of my head as well as forehead. Maybe that also played a role..

5 comments:

  1. UDK
    http://www.udk.com/

    A simple Metal Marines remake. Something to get acquainted to the architecture and toolset of commercial engines so that we could start on some more serious projects that need their own engine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that looks like a pretty good development engine. Too bad it's Windows only. I can try to emulate it, but it'll most likely result in tons of lag. ):

    ReplyDelete