Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, August 8, 2011

In pain

Today no longer felt different.

Today morning I had the most amazing levitation dream I've had this far. I think I stumbled at first and found that I was descending slower than "normal". Practiced it some behind the corner and went to show it to Kevin. He said "That's nothing yet. Go higher." After some trials, I could levitate to the height of a tree that was next to us. Descending was rather clumsy due to some ego issues. Almost lost my balance. So, I reached the ground again and he said "Now fly forward and lift off at a sharp angle." When I finally managed to do it, only then did he agree on flying with me.

While at work, my heart and throat chakras suddenly "exploded". So far I haven't experienced anything more painful. For maybe 20 or 30 minutes, every breath and heartbeat triggered strong pain in my chest. The pain then decreased and psi left for the head and I started feeling a lot better. I could then move the body while only suffering from mild pain, so I took a short break. Well, I'm still alive =). Felt rather floaty and occasionally had cold psi rushing around in the body.

It would've been better if I had seen it coming and had started meditating on my bottleneck chakras. I didn't. It still hurts a bit, but I think it's good, because this way I can feel the amount of psi going through. Though, I don't think I should go practicing levitation or some heavy energy cultivation any time soon. Which is exactly what I would want to do because of that dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment