Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, April 22, 2013

Clarity cool

A chill day. Somehow saw the world from different perspectives today. More aware than usually. Saw that a lot of my strivings towards enlightenment have been flawed. There's a slight difference in the feeling and awareness that's difficult to describe. I've been focused on the wrong thing for quite long. Tried to prolong it for as long as I could, throughout the lectures and stuff.

Strange geisting today, something happened to the laptop hard disk (whole partition went read-only .. I guess there were a lot of new bad blocks). Roughly at the same time I temporarily messed up Flash 2 and Flash 3 on a satellite engineering board (devices stopped responding and got disabled). Fortunately, a power recycle helped.

Somewhere around 75% of nose-picking, I found that a booger had gone missing. Later found it on a monitor on the other end of the table. Difficult to keep the laughter down at first .. oh well .. time for cleaning some.

It was rather warm today, about 18*C in the sun. Slight wind. Just a T-shirt. Realized just how much I love this little town.

No comments:

Post a Comment