Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, April 1, 2013

Embedded pyramid restaurant

Dreams..
Was working on homework in one of these. At the background, there was a soap opera on TV. After finishing homework for the morning, I glanced at the TV and saw the following: one person caught another one and had him on leash. Both looked fairly dull and tired of life.

Another one. Entered some sort of a building. Overheard a discussion and the mentioning of "the restaurant," hinting at it being hidden somewhere inside this building. Snuck away, into another room, quickly into another (knew I had been seen). Found it .. a security hole .. ventilation pipes, large enough to crawl in. Moved fast, skipping pipe crossings that I knew wouldn't lead me to the destination.

Dropped into a large open space. A restaurant with chairs covered in green velvet. Walked around the corner, amazed at this place. Met a few people there, who greeted me as a new potential member of their closed community. A lady proposed that I could sit down and eat something (the food was certainly out of ordinary, with some exceptional healing properties). Decided to go on a tour with the architect, instead. The architect looked really young, 15 perhaps? Actually, he was several thousand years old. With great enthusiasm, he described his work. It was a closed pyramid, embedded into a regular business sector building. Inside this pyramid, they would manifest food and live an immortal life .. separated from the rest of the world. The pyramid could survive several nuclear attacks and what not.

I guess the discussion ended and I popped away right when I had thought: "Can't stay here."

No comments:

Post a Comment