Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Thoughts in hi-def

Compared to a year or two ago, thoughts have become more hi-def. In a signal analysis related lecture, the lecturer described the anatomy of eyes today. Saw and felt the cells as if in a real eye. The acuity and angular resolution of hawk's sight .. experienced the presence of a real hawk in the mind. The picture in the mind was at least as real, if not more real than the thing in this material world (individual cells interacting, the mind of that being, awareness of me observing them, etc.).

I wonder if one experiences the same thing while observing a bird in this material world, whether this hi-def info exists in the material world or whether the material world really is just a crude reflection of the highly detailed mind (sort of an overlay).

Sometimes frightens me a bit. This yields a great power to heal, but also a great power to accidentally mess up.

Spring is cool. Everything feels so warm and vibrant .. even if it's just a few degrees above zero. Felt really happy about spring and felt others feeling the same.

Edit: Remembered something from today morning. While walking to school, had my focus on some revolting energy in the stomach area. Saw a lady walking a dog on a slope at my right. A man was walking a dog straight towards me. Suddenly, the energy in the stomach released with an explosion. A shockwave of heat moved through the body, shooting pain through the fingers of the left hand (had become cold in the air of few degrees Celsius). The dog to my right started barking towards me at the moment of the "explosion". However, the other dog didn't. It just looked towards the other dog with disapproval. Interesting, especially since the dog closer to me did not react. The dog farther away felt themselves in danger.

No comments:

Post a Comment