Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, April 29, 2013

Ego mind with powers

Mind whined about the thought of having to go to a lecture 8.30 AM in the morning. Mind also whined about the blackboard practical of "algorithms and data structures". "I don't wanna go there .."

Took a look at the calendar for this week. Tomorrow, two courses have been blanked out - the one at 8:30 AM and the blackboard practical of "algorithms and data structures".

After moving back into the old lab last week, I thought whether I would still manage to geist on those locks there.

Next time, right after a coworker had left, the lock bolt stretched out after me pulling the handle of the outside door. Today morning, another coworker thought of leaving for a smoke. A thought in the mind: "Don't go yet." The door had locked itself on him and I had to toss him the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment