Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, April 7, 2013

Muddy puddles makes me happy

On my way to the lab, it was so hot outside (+6 *C) that I had to take the jacket off. Should've taken the sweater off as well .. didn't do it because of the wind. People in coats gave weird looks, several cars giving signal. Weird.

Something happened while coming home. Walking through a muddy puddle made me happy.

The walk felt really good. Managed to see the light for most of the time, felt love, warmth and incredible power. Saw an orb fly out from the chest area.

Somehow, the feeling seemed familiar from about 20 years ago, when we were out, training with uncle.

Recently, the feeling of psi all over the body has gone from pleasureful to tingly knots in several of the channels.

No comments:

Post a Comment