Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wait while patience

Sister came home last night and ringed the doorbell just when I had descended into sleep. She had forgotten her jacket somewhere, in which she had the keys.

A bit pissed but not actually caring too much about it, I gave her my keys. She promised to be home in the evening the next day.

Came home, rang the doorbell. Silence. Called her. Silence. Later called her again. Silence. After 3 hours of waiting at the door, I got a bit pissed (why would she go away for so long, when she's aware that I would be there, waiting without keys) and decided to buy at least some snacks or something. Hugged her in my mind, with an intent to forgive. Pretty much at the same moment, sister called back, apologized and said she had fallen asleep while waiting for me.

That's a way to "sudo meditate" me. Roughly half of the time I meditated in the corridor and half of the time practised pk. Didn't have anything else to do.

Could go behind the door with consciousness, but didn't succeed in 'poofing' the body there. Should've practised teleportation earlier.

Obtained the feeling of the door fast, but couldn't make sense of the locking mechanism. So, there I was, slightly wobbling and bending the metal door but unable to open it (interesting, how body awareness faded and vision slowly zoomed in on the door). Too little practise on obtaining the feeling of complex mechanical systems. Tried creating a construct that would unlock it from the inside. Same problem.

About 2 years ago, it happened several times that I opened a locked door (phasing?). Didn't succeed with it on will and with the apartment door. Attempted to phase a hand through the door, which didn't work either (just felt as if the door bent around the finger .. no soft spots).

Tried to think of it all as a lucid dream. Pk awareness increased dramatically. Started to feel walls, multiple floors, doors, people moving around in their apartments, etc. Still not enough to open the door, tho.

Occasionally gathered focus back around the body and meditated some.

Observed a lot of tiny constructs and orbs moving around there. Some of them made a flash and disappeared or started moving really fast. Some of them changed shape, etc. Pretty interesting, haven't seen such a variety in my room.

Also an interesting thing to note. Although there were a lot of people moving around in the corridor / stairway, no-one walked past me. No-one even opened the door on this floor or the next one. This gave me a lot of startles without actually causing me to stop / pause meditation or pk sessions.

Anyway, to sum it up:
  1. Need to become a lot stronger in pk (there are still situations where 'normal' methods won't work).
  2. Need to develop more patience (several days instead of just 3 hours).
  3. Need to develop deeper concentration.

No comments:

Post a Comment