Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, April 21, 2013

Water guardian

Found something interesting but obvious in the dreams this morning. Though, can't remember what exactly did I find. I was at an old barn somewhere. It was an early morning with cloudy sky, which made it rather dark. I guess I had been observing some ghosts or tulpas somewhere and wondered about the geisting that takes place when an old barn switches owners.

Experienced a moment of realization and excitement, wanted to test the theory by creating a construct that would keep water in check. Chose desired properties and limits of safety for the water. Moved down to the pool of water underground, a space-warp as means of transport. Marked the pool for the construct. Resurfaced and found myself under the pavement of a building (I had probably shrunk in size, since it all looked pretty big). There was someone there in human form, about the same size as me. Judging by the memory of what he felt like, he might've been the construct. Shared the enthusiasm with him and discussed what I had found. He confirmed it, expressing knowledge from prior experience.

I think the idea was that he would work on keeping the water in check. When there's a problem, he would notify the owner with all the details and work on fixing the problem. There's a slight problem, though, the owner is not aware enough to receive the notifications and he might misinterpret the attempts of fixing the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment