Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, April 25, 2013

RAM hack on a photo in a dream

Yesterday I had a dream, where I moved a table around on the floor.

Today I had a dream, where I took a photo and stretched it in an interesting way. Similar to how the main character sought for markers on a videotape in The Ring. Or if you've seen those corrupt image files, which, when viewed, reveal computer memory contents around the image itself.

Anyway, had a real spooky feeling about it. Actually, the photo itself was a bit spooky. The photo featured a girl in a non-Earthly environment, with a strong feeling of alien presence. "Stretching" the photo to the left and right revealed duplicate images of an alien girl in some sort of a strange grey uniform.

Another dream. Visited a dining place where delicious food was offered, but couldn't find a way to pay them. It took hours to even get someone to hear about my problem. They had already closed the dining place and I still hadn't made any progress in getting to know just how much I owed them. The food was so good, portion was rather large and I couldn't just walk away without paying. Earlier in the same place, one of the chefs had had a bad day and burst it out on me. It just missed my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment