Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, April 1, 2013

Stressy calm

An interesting day. Felt tension in the chest throughout the day, but it didn't stain the focus. Occasionally polled the feeling and fled with the focus again .. the atmosphere was way too nervous and stressful. The intensity of stress escalated several times when a certain team member entered the room.

Saw a rather bright white orb with the corner of the left eye. It slowly floated to my left. Looked there and a second later it became visible again, performing some nice loops and curves while moving downwards. I could only see it in peripheral vision.

A strange form of geisting. Had been writing a wiki page for about 1.5 hours when the laptop suddenly logged me off from the OS. Too lazy to rewrite it all again, I went home.

Oh, almost forgot. In the morning, happily focused on the nice feeling of presence, I encountered an old man with a stick. Out of several people, he picked me (somehow I have a habit of attracting old people) and asked about the ice water pool in the channel. It had frozen over again and nobody had cut it open today. As it turned out, he often goes swimming in ice holes. A really cool dude .. looking 80 with a walking stick and swimming with ice cubes. Lotsa respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment