Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, April 18, 2013

Rays of white light

Interesting manifestations this week.
  • Someone: "Hey, would 9 AM on Friday suit you?"
  • Me: "I have a lecture from 8 - 10 AM, sorry."
  • Next morning there's an e-mail saying the lecture was cancelled.
This week this has already happened for at least 2 or 3 times.

While meditating yesterday evening, I lost awareness of bodily sensors and suddenly saw wide rays of bright white light shining towards me from a point source. Mind: "I'm in a dark room with my eyes closed. What is this?" Opened the eyes and couldn't identify the source of this light.

Subtle geisting recently .. some objects moving or swaying around. Sometimes I would think about it and realize it shouldn't have moved like that.

Slept in a crouched pose for 15 minutes or so, which caused a Tantra fail again.

A couple of nights ago, there was a rather queer dream. Somebody had borrowed my dragon and gave it back. That person had been quite afraid of the dragon but relied on its power, so I had the dragon tied up for them. Now I unleashed the dragon .. we both knew each other so well that there simply wouldn't be any point to have the dragon on a leash. Somebody from our group had become missing, so I went looking for them in this weird and a bit dangerous realm. Couldn't find them, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment