Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Cosy fur coat

Looked out of the window this morning .. trees didn't budge. About 5 *C. Okay, went out for a quick visit to the shop, wearing just a T-shirt. There was a slight problem, though .. half-way there, a storm picked up. Long-term stasis and weather manipulation unsuccessful. Found it cold. Took a jacket later.

Stayed in the lab for longer .. discussed some slightly weird stuff with a skeptical physics student.

The storm degraded by the evening. While coming home in the evening, I found it too hot with the jacket (8 *C). Took it off and felt better. On the pedestrian bridge, I walked past an old lady in a fur coat. Felt my cloud of heat touch her. She stopped and kept staring at me for a minute or so. A queer experience that was difficult for my mind to let go of.

Mind would make me feel colder, whereas proper focus on the breathing would have me feel the cloud of heat better.

No comments:

Post a Comment