Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, June 11, 2015

Burden-management

Regardless of the intention, I still dreamt about something that I consider to be crap. ::something hot touched my right arm::

As far as I'm aware, I spent the whole night organizing the burdens of a bunch of kids. Sure, I respected them and cared about them. However, there was all sorts of trouble with the buses (transportation between the worlds) and dragging their backpacks around .. whereas they didn't care about their backpacks in the least. It was my responsibility but nobody needed it done. Kind of reminds me of the project management stuff .. whereas the wasted effort slightly reminds me of spiritual development. I've spent years on something that I know should only take a few seconds and I can't say I've achieved it yet. For the past 2 days I've been feeling weak, without an idea of what I've done wrong.

On another note, this is indulging too. Got to keep pushing regardless of all those delays.

Perhaps those goosebumps are indicative of indulging as well. So, reading inspiring books, watching inspiring videos / movies is making one weaker?

Hmm.. one thing that might've been important in the dream was that there was one kid, whose backpack somehow opened on its own and food fell out onto the asphalt. I could not do anything about it except being a witness and picking up the stuff that escaped. Also, some kids finished their travels in that realm early and popped back to where their backpacks were. Though, they looked like zombies .. unaware of their dreaming. In fact, most people do.

No comments:

Post a Comment