Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, June 13, 2015

Realignment

Hmm .. got something interesting.

Took a nap. Played some sort of a strategy game with other people in the dream. I think I lost, or at least got to what seemed like a dead-end. Popped back to the game lounge / starting position where each player had chosen their path. Had an idea that instead of charging forward like all the players did, I could've gone to the starting position of another player too. Heard another player walk out of their starting position in the lounge too. She went into another room behind the corner, singing. Her singing was not melodic but had a specific sound in it, which I liked.

It occurred to me that I could perhaps balance out some of the energies. Rushed there and hugged her. Knowing that it's possible to lose it all, I tried to maintain it so that we wouldn't exchange energy but it would get realigned due to its magnetic properties (move upward from the navel).

Everything went dark and lost form. I felt her but couldn't see or hear her anymore. She had become only a blob of energy. I heard and felt my digestive system become alive again and it felt as if the central channel opened up again. Once it did, I thought I let go.

As I woke up in my room, my attention was assembling in the bed slowly. Found myself sleeping in a strange position. Feet were crossed and leaning up against the wall .. no matter I had trouble with orientation, trying to enter the body. At least, that's what I thought. It felt so nice to sleep there that I didn't want to get out of bed yet. Looked around the room. Everything was at its place .. almost. I was supposed to have a laptop on the desk right here, but it wasn't there. Realized I'm not in the right place and realized I still felt the blob of energy there. I told telepathically to let go.

Woke up in my room. I was lying on the bed but rotated 180 degrees, I think. Looked at the table .. a vase with a flower instead of the laptop. I still felt the blob of energy there. I told telepathically to let go, while trying to release myself too. Everything lost form and got dark, then I was whirling around the vertical axis in my own reference frame, in the darkness. Willed myself to wake up.

Woke up in my room. Almost everything was as it was supposed to be (laptop was off, even though I had left it on). It was 7 PM with a nice evening sunset. Stood up, walked to the door frame between my room and the living room. Swept my T-shirt so that it would look nicer, because I saw sister with some other girl sitting in the living room. I drummed on both sides of the wall with the fingers of both hands .. to verify the solidity. It was as solid as it should be.

Also, when I opened my eyes slowly, even the optics of the eyes seemed to be quite realistic (in all of these dreams). Willed myself to wake up .. didn't work, which added to the reality of the situation.

Then suddenly I realized I'm indulging in the illusions. ::Bam, I wake up in my room in an instant, and this time all the details seem to be correct::

This is nice:

The background image looks powerful. Combined with the music, it seems pretty mystical.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure, but I guess it must've actually been pretty pathetic and messy.

    Might have even dragged the other person into this realm. Just in case, in my mind I pointed out the memory with which she could go back.

    On one hand, I don't see a reason for it to have been pathetic, because I've done something similar a few years ago and then it worked out well. On the other hand, this time I wasn't at the same spiritual level as I used to be back then.

    ReplyDelete