Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, June 15, 2015

Spontaneous happiness

Last night I saw my right hand from the corner of my eyes. It was glowing white, much like the flickering column on the balcony yesterday.

Today I've been trying relaxation of the mind. While being driven back home, I found myself in a strange state of mind. Almost like sleeping and awake at the same time.

Caught my mind debating on the behaviour of Hyena .. "He's making funny rules each time. He probably wants to make visiting the gym fun." A strange moment, because visiting the gym is in fact *supposed* to be fun! This led to the realization that my self-importance has been too important, or in other words, I've been taking myself too seriously. Spontaneous happiness for 15 minutes, at least :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment