Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, June 28, 2015

Merging layers of concentration

Spent a night at a friend's place. Had a delayed Midsummer's Eve of sorts, grilling, sauna, discussed mystic stuff and watched a movie. He's not into mysticism that much and the place was more inspiring for the part of me that's into technology and engineering. A lot of custom-built smart home gadgets and an awesome custom-built security system.

Anyway, at night there I noticed that my layers were apart. Focused them back together, which made me feel a lot better. Lost some energy, though. As usual, couldn't sleep too well the first night at a foreign place. The aura of the place was familiar, reminiscent of my old self. Very inspiring and at the same time, emphasized deep concentration and a certain minimalism (lack of clutter that serves no purpose, everything is optimized for simplicity and efficiency).

Felt tired today. Visited the gym and at first it seemed that I don't have enough energy to keep the pace with Hyena. I was wrong. One of the most rewarding workouts so far. Had a mad appetite for dairy products (cottage cheese, yoghurt, milk) afterwards.

After merging the layers, I've been feeling slightly different. It's as if the head is full of thick psi or something, slightly muffling the sound (while at the same time making it seem full 3D).

No comments:

Post a Comment