Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Observations

After performing exercises on the feet at the gym yesterday and then walking about 13 km today, I thought I wouldn't go to the gym today. I then fought indulgence .. then decided to go through a store to buy some mineral water for the gym .. waited for bodily signs. Accidentally missed one store. Then thought I would stop by another. Missed that too. Then the body yawned. Then missed the third store and the body yawned again. So I took a nap, instead. Three hours of hi-quality sleep, which I haven't had for a while.

Today I've noticed a high tendency towards indulging. Also, I've been feeling tired (which I've overcome with willpower) and I've been drinking a lot of water, juice, yoghurt. Like a week's amount of it or something.

Had a theory that moving the body causes undigested emotions, thoughts, feelings to resurface. It's like these things have accumulated in the muscles and joints.

No comments:

Post a Comment