Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Old stuff

Leaked three times during the night. This time the symptoms were so faint that I didn't notice. Oh well. I've been a bit moody today as well, for some reason. Perhaps some old stuff is coming out..

Right, remembered that yesterday I dug some posts of a guy on Mark's pk forum. This guy claimed he had come from another universe that they had messed up. He oozed hatred, but the info he shared was exciting. Checked one of his youtube videos as well and got the feeling that he was legit. Some of this hatred might've stuck with me.

I've noticed it before that those leaks are sort of a defense reaction. Similar to sneezing, which I've also done a few times today.

On another note, I've noticed a new perspective on the world. The mind has caught itself on absurd thought patterns .. stuff that I didn't notice before.

No comments:

Post a Comment