Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, June 26, 2015

Weird silhouette

Tried letting go of the filters of my sight before bed last night. ::Rhymes, yeah! Pathetic one, tho:(:

Saw the 4D flow of some field that had all the colors and more. "Very trippy" is I guess how people would comment on a visualizer of similar nature. Observed it for until I fell asleep. Some random dreams again. Although I became lucid, I couldn't do much about it. I walked down a dark corridor with green walls of some sort. There was a red-framed square window with a single glass plate to my right. Glanced out. There was a small building or shack in front, an empty street and the faint glow of an upcoming sunrise. There was something behind the window, flying around. At first while writing this down, I thought it was the black silhouette of a large bird, perhaps an eagle .. but I think it was actually a large moth, which had a triangular shape as it circled around. Anyway, this image triggered lucidity. At first I tried to apply psychokinesis on its flight, to make it fly upward and away. Didn't work. Then tried to OBE from the dream .. also didn't work, ended up simply waking up.

At work there's a summer trainee from Korea. While driving back from lunch, she pointed to the sky and wanted us to see what was there. Later I saw it too, but it was quite far already and from the angle I couldn't determine what it was. Asked her what it was, but I didn't get her English. I thought she thought it was a large bird of some sort. Then I thought she thought it was a drone. Here's a list of what came to mind .. in the same order:
  1. Would be awesome to see a person flying..
  2. A large bird, such as an eagle, or perhaps a crane?
  3. ::it came properly into view:: No, can't be .. that's a very weird shape / silhouette .. most likely a drone?
Note that this was over the fields almost in the middle of nowhere. If that were a quadrotor, it must've had quite a battery to have flown a few kilometres from the nearest buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment