Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Have to

Last night in bed I saw the light around my head, then there was a cracking sound in the neck and it all became dark.

Managed to remain aware / lucid throughout the dreams. A lot of work and school related stuff. In one of them, there was some sort of a guy, who glued himself to my dream body and wanted to extract my energy I guess. Without being surprised, I used a technique to detach him. Basically I considered us as two permanent magnets and slid him away across the tangent. For push, I used another person who was not "magnetic".



Today I found myself nervous and drained of energy again. Nervous about how the student would do at his thesis defence. Due to this, the heart region became painful again for some time.

Somehow managed to work around it, I think, and went to gym. Noticed that today I somehow had more stamina than I could use up. Muscles became sore before I got tired. Also noticed that little to no undigested thoughts, emotions surfaced. During the past few days the demand for concentration on self-stalking has been more than it ever has been. It has seemed very hard to overcome the indulgence. There's not much of a choice, though, since I know I would injure myself if I gave in to indulgence while doing exercise at the gym. The same with work .. it's no longer possible to delay any of it, so I just have to cleanse my mind of impure thoughts, emotions.

Hmm .. today there was also an interesting wind. A regular strong wind was blowing against me as I walked. Then for 1 second, there was a 2 or 3x stronger blow directed at me. Before and after that peak, wind was more or less normal. That direct blow brushed my mind clear for a moment, and inner dialogue ceased for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment