Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, May 27, 2011

Appreciate your own creation

Saw an interesting dream this morning. I was playing a video game, a friend was watching and jaw-dropped. He asked if I had played it before or practiced it or something. Well, it was my first time. Whenever there was a problem that had to be solved, I just knew there would be a solution. Took a quick look at the surroundings and used everything that was there. Such an approach works amazingly well both in the dreams and in "reality".

There was another interesting dream as well. After finishing the game, we went for a walk. Every minute or two, I discovered a new ability. Though, the only one I can remember, was Green Lantern light from my eyes. It accidentally burst out, breaking the electronics of a large office printer. Got it under control and another ability popped up.

4 hours of analyzing my 10-minutes presentation for the thesis defense. It's amazing how blinded I was by my own work. I couldn't see it until I heard it from others. Why is it that I sometimes don't appreciate the beauty of my own creation, the beauty of my own abilities and so on? Why is it that I lose sight of the shine of my own work when I see someone else's? The porridge in the bowls of others still seems to taste better .. when it's actually all the same. All the same goes for pk and enlightenment as well - everyone else seems to be doing better when there actually is no worse or better in the first place. Probably just the attitude is what is different.
  
Had a couple of discussions on time-travel, enlightenment, lucid dreaming and OBEs with sister. It's pretty enlightening when the attitude is "correct".

Wednesday night, I was geisting unpleasant thoughts again, hearing people speaking angry stuff in foreign languages (hadn't heard a couple of these languages before; one of them was Russian though). Washing myself with psi worked amazingly well. Just visualized a shower of golden psi, washing off any dirt. It all disappeared and mind became clear again.

No comments:

Post a Comment