Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, May 9, 2011

D

It turns out that I didn't fail that exam. Barely passed it .. D.

Yesterday night I noticed that the sound of some motors at the boiler building or greenhouse were pulsing at around 4 Hz. Focused on it until I fell asleep. Felt some heavy pressure on my teeth. The rest of my head was more-or-less used to the pressure.

Realized that I've been actively geisting a wrong construct. I've been focused on the wrong feelings, messing with what I had built with months. Changed it and I can see my confidence building up and stuff becoming easier again. Morale: Focus on what you want it to be instead of what it seems to be.

Went to gym. Lock didn't function. Went to the reception with a wide smile and asked for the guest lock again. There happened to be a young girl there. It seemed that it raised her mood. The lock still didn't work after the workout - I stuck the key in and it just doesn't turn no matter what. I have only seen such a behavior on that gym lock.

Couldn't sleep at night, it turns out that somehow a mouse has got to my room. It doesn't seem as intelligent as that fly. Racing and hopping all over the floor, curious of everything that's in my room.

At first I projected "be careful" and "don't eat my stuff". When this had been going on for 3-4 hours into the night already, I projected sleepiness on it. Each time I did, its movement slowed down, it stopped for a moment and some minutes later continued with the ruckus. Opened the balcony door and projected "Get out if you can't behave". Ruckus stopped and I could finally sleep for some hours.

2 comments:

  1. Close call, but congrats on making it! Lucky you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    I don't know if I should be happy or sad about it. D means that I can't resit it. On the other hand, would I want to? It's like I do and I don't at the same time.

    ReplyDelete