Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, May 3, 2011

OBE side-effects

It seems that when I haven't performed pranayama for quite a while, it becomes more difficult to hold the breath. However, I found that when it becomes difficult to bear holding the breath any longer, there is often this extremely pleasurable feeling somewhere below the chest. When you hold the breath for just a little longer and move the pleasurable feeling upwards, it has an amazing effect. After doing this, the next pranayama attempts should be easy as pie again.

At a lecture, the awareness of my head slowly moved through the skull towards my left.

While talking to another member of the satellite project, something weird happened. I tried to avoid eye contact much like I usually do while talking. Still, when I looked at him, I felt myself leaning his head backwards through him. It looked and felt pretty weird.

Also, synchronicity or manifestation is becoming pretty much dream-like.

2 comments:

  1. Are you talking about body jumping? If you are cool! It's not only a useful Siddhi in it's own right, but expands out into many other skills, like more advanced clairvoyance; telepathy, & the opportunity to express greater compassion in the world:)

    -Owltelve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think it was body-jumping for a moment. I was still seeing through my own eyes, but it felt as if I was moving his body.

    ReplyDelete