Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, May 23, 2011

Rolling dream

Meditated for about 30 minutes before going to bed. 

Had a pk dream where I could easily roll batteries around on the table. It seemed easier with batteries than with the soda can.

Couldn't sleep very well last night .. mosquitoes buzzing around. Apparently the smoke shield doesn't work very well against them.

Put white bread into the toaster and started counting back from 5 when I felt like it. When I would reach 0, I would snap my fingers and expect the slices to hop up at the same moment. First attempt didn't go too well. The timing of the second one was so good that it really startled me. Although I've done this pretty much each time I put something into the toaster, this is the first time I've been this successful.

Went to the department store with dad. Suddenly wind picked up and a beer can flew off a garbage bin. I was like "Awesome.." Dad cheered up and asked: "Honestly, did you just do that?"


Well, if I did, it wasn't a conscious pk attempt. Although I wish it were .. would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment