Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, May 16, 2011

Tired

My left knee has been acting strange lately (for 3 days already). It pulses hot and cold sometimes, I think it leaks psi or something.

After writing down my name in a computer class and taking a couple of steps, the pen rolled to my feet. I had placed it on a flat surface. The pen had a clip and was not completely cylindrical. It rolled over one table, fell onto another, rolled all the way to its edge, fell onto the ground and rolled to my shoes. Put it back and made sure it wouldn't start rolling again .. it didn't.


Edit: After taking a look at that time travel page with the clock (the one that keeps popping up on every forum once in a while). Couldn't find it atm. Anyway, I've noticed clocks slowing down recently. Wanted to check the accuracy of my Systick counter, but Windows clock occasionally just stood still for a couple of seconds and made it pretty much impossible.

Came home. It was raining, though, I wasn't motivated for rainshield practice. Well, I wasn't too wet until a car sent a big wave towards me. My mind is rather tired and doesn't care. Interesting that it was wandering around and chattering, tired of its own chatter.

Something just grabbed the left half of my stomach up to the chest. Seems like something is feeding on my psi or something.

2 comments:

  1. You mean like a psi parasite, or astral creature!?! If so, I have had this experience as well. If it continues to harass you, I have found that white light shielding can be very helpful. I appropriated the "Patronus Charm" from Harry Potter. It is a pretty good construct for banishing negative or energy leeching forces. If you fill yourself up with an extremely happy memory, you can convert this into the white light shield or radiation. I was surprised at how well it worked myself.

    Anyway, I get pretty tired too sometimes, especially after work. Sometimes it takes a lot to push myself to train OBEs, without falling asleep, lol. Taking naps when you need to can be very good for psi training:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, a nap was my next action. It feels better after that nap.

    I think I have experienced this before. Being selfish, I have usually considered it one of my own constructs and dissolved it.

    Meditating and forming a nice shield should do it.

    ReplyDelete