Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, May 21, 2011

Down? No way

Listened to owltwelve's brainwave entrainment beats. A few bangs, pops and clicks aside, it seems that my geisting has reduced.

A couple of direct pk practice sessions today. Attempted to roll a soda can and push a pencil. Not much movement yet. OBE-ing into the objects felt pretty weird and it usually startled me when my perception started shifting much.

Took a nap and found it strange that I almost had no self-confidence at all in the dreams. I remember looking at my left thumb (looked pretty real) before coming back into the body. For some reason, I was incredibly disappointed in myself, had absolutely no self-confidence and felt pretty much powerless. When I entered the body again, it all faded, felt psi around me and stuff. Somewhere deep down I still feel down for some reason. For a week or so have I been feeling this way. Yesterday's affirmations didn't change it.

Perhaps these affirmations still did something. I feel desperate about doing something. Really want to practice, meditate and stuff.

Practiced some levitation and bed snapped again, didn't lift into the air yet.

Watched Samsara .. an awesome film.

No comments:

Post a Comment