Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, May 30, 2011

Thesis defense

Done. All the odds seemed to be in favor of my presentation. There was a pause and my presentation had already been opened before I arrived. The opening slides of my presentation were so gripping that they forgot to start the timer (started it 2 minutes late and I could take easy). The questions directed me to the subjects that were important but I had forgotten to talk about. I take it as successful micro-pk.

After my presentation, there were technical problems with the next ones. Someone coughed "Sabotage" =D.

Well, I fled after the last presentation was over. It turned out that they were expecting to see us again, announce the grade and shake hands. No hard feelings, I hope =).

No comments:

Post a Comment