Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, May 29, 2011

Tons of reading

Oh man, there have been so many posts on Shirak's forum within the last week. Tons of posts to be read and videos to be watched after defending the thesis tomorrow. /=P

Haven't been too active with pk recently. It has been one hell of a week.

One of my uncles held a family concert on the enlightenment subject in a church. That was awesome .. almost constant goosebumps and rising rushes of psi. I could barely hold my tears back. This concert really put me smiling, even though it was painful because of the wisdom teeth. Their CD / DVD will be released in August. I wish I could share it, but it's in Estonian.

It was heavily clouded when we arrived. Intended for sun to shine through the church windows. It did, before their last song.

No comments:

Post a Comment