Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, May 14, 2011

Entrainment beats

Fang nominated my blog for an award, calling me by my true name instead of my nickname, which I thought had blown my cover. After some thinking, I realized I had blown my cover first when I registered on a psionics forum - used the same nickname as everywhere else. Still, Fang's post of nominates disappeared due to some Blogger backup issues. Sorry, the synchronicity of it made me laugh.

Listened to a couple of Owltwelve's new brainwave entrainment beats, both for maybe 10 minutes. It took some effort to face the fear of geisting, as stuff started snapping around me. Read some of Thoth's tablets, practiced pranayama and meditated after that. The psi field around me was still pulsing and emitting the feeling of love and peace, so I focused on it. Occasionally focused on it while asleep as well.

I noticed that as long as I was focused on the psi field, I had no need for breathing. Though, it was difficult to keep my mind from wandering for long enough. Another thing that I noticed yesterday was that I only ate a few cookies and a slice of white bread with cheese, considering it enough. Although it's more than 24 hours since proper eating and 18 hours since yesterday's snack, ate something.

Laid on my bed in an attempt to levitate. Mattress springs at the feet snapped a few times even though I didn't move.

2 comments:

  1. I'll leave you out when I put the nominee post back up. Sorry if I caused you any trouble D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, you haven't caused me any trouble =).

    ReplyDelete