Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, May 19, 2011

Guides

A lot of unexpected school stuff to do recently.

I think that the lady who appeared in a couple of OBEs might have been Almine. Hadn't watched any of her videos yet. She looked a lot younger on the astral planes. Felt her presence guiding me in my mind for a few days. Though, I was a bit embarrassed for being unclean and not having the time to seriously devote myself to spiritual practices (lots of school stuff). Postponed these practices by a couple of weeks. Haven't felt her presence in my mind since then. It feels a bit weird when someone treats you as your true self. I mean, I couldn't even see my true self myself and it felt like being mistaken for someone else.

Have practiced levitation for a couple of nights and meditated some. Psi-washed myself yesterday night and visualized lotuses on my body as a symbol of keeping it clean. Feel a lot cleaner and more pure now. The issue with the left knee is still there though.

Saw someone interesting in our school building today. He opened the door and held it open for me, smiling at me at the same time. Although he didn't look local, I thanked him in local language. He was covered in bling and stood out. He seemed calm and clear of thoughts.

It's been a while, but it seems that it still does that .. laptop woke up in the bag, got really hot and drained the battery. That's not very healthy.

Read a rather depressive post on PsionicsOnline and reviewed the thesis of a team member. Depression started creeping in. Clouds appeared and covered the sky (that was previously perfectly clear), dark and gloomy music started coming from the playlist. Meditated some, listened to Boards of Canada - Dayvan Cowboy and those heavy clouds disappeared - sky is perfectly clear again, pain in the heart area dissolved and I feel better again. Need to get this under control so that I wouldn't overflow people with any harmful feelings. Not very healthy either.

Registration e-mail for Qt forum finally arrived .. I think it was in January that I registered. It was supposed to arrive within 24 or 48 hours or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment