Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, May 1, 2011

Systems on stand-by

Meditated before going to sleep. Tried to keep meditating while in bed by seeking for the feeling of a completely blank mindset. When it happened, I focused on the feeling of it, trying to keep it as long as possible.

I was in a half-dream state of sorts, messing around with some kind of schematics and stuff. I was aware of the blackout and prepared for it. Can't remember what I did for preparation, but I think I finished it. <UPSes started beeping> Woke up "What the heck?"

Again, that same 1/4 of the town was dark, this time for a couple of minutes only. This time I don't consider it geisting, as I knew it was about to happen and felt dependent on it.

Went back to bed, continuing the meditation that I had started, but from which I had slipped into dreams. I saw a field of subsystems again, almost all of them turned off (in stand-by or sleeping). This made it amazingly easy to focus on the blank mindset, as there simply were no thoughts. A part of me started whining, "Do you know what you have just done?" Another part of me said nothing, he knew exactly what he had done and why it was needed. The part that started whining was scared, because he obviously didn't know what was going on and what might be the consequences.

Played with some subsystems, slowed their activity down. It was interesting, how for them, time seemed to have slowed down with their activity. As if their speed was constant even in stand-by, only the flow of info for analyzing had reduced so that it seemed as if their speed increased or something. <dunno>


Edit: Dad said he read it from a local newspaper that the cause for the last blackout was still unknown. According to the experts, the protection fuses had switched off seemingly without a reason. So, they just switched them back on and stuff worked.

A couple of days later, there had been a great blackout in the capital city. A cable short-circuit occurred. Parts of the capital were without electricity for hours. The cause is still to be determined.

There's nothing on the newspapers about the blackout yesterday night.

I'm strangely tired today. Every 1.5 hours, I feel exhausted and eyes keep falling shut.

No comments:

Post a Comment