Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, May 7, 2011

Memory router

Tried a new technique for OBE practicing.

Focused on a point hanging mid-air in the room. I made it dense, solid and stand still like a reference point for coordinate systems through all dimensions. This way it should be possible to link to it from any place / plane I happen to be on. I could move the point around just by visualizing it, but the point was unaffected by gravity, wind or any physical forces.

Then visualized looking at that spot from somewhere else (not from the body). Visualized the feeling of holding this spot / point in my hand or between my fingers.

It seemed to work amazingly well, though, each time my awareness started moving, stuff snapped really loud and frightened at least a part of me back into the body. Dissolving a spot resulted in an intense flow of psi, stuff snapping along the way. Also, when I moved the spot closer to an object .. table, for example, it started snapping stronger and more often.

Thought of giving the point the properties of iron, to avoid it exploding. Hopefully when psi flow gets nasty, it would materialize into a tiny ball of iron instead.

Had an idea of how to remember OBEs and dreams better. This spot could perhaps be programmed to store data. Then I wouldn't have to wake up to remember, I could just focus back on the link with that spot instead.

Experienced an OBE or lucid dream. I was out on the street somewhere. There were wooden buildings around, sun was shining brightly with rays reflecting off the asphalt. First I just "Wow"-ed there for a moment and then decided to fly along the asphalt with hands through it. Enjoyed the feeling of asphalt tingling through the hands while flying towards the sunshine.

I think it faded into a dream, although an incredibly detailed one. I saw an interesting blog. I remember an image of plastic ducks in a pool and a word "Boink" somewhere. Couldn't find it though; the closest match was this one. Found the gravity house picture quite interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment