Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, May 2, 2011

Cough

Ok, it's 3 days since my throat got exposed to cold wind. Couldn't sleep last night, coughing and stuff for a couple of hours. I think it's healed now. It has been a while since I've caught cold and it has lasted for longer than an hour.

There's a fly following me everywhere. It woke me up when I was taking a nap yesterday. It thought I would go to the kitchen and flew there. I didn't, it came back looking for me. It followed me to the door when we were going shopping. There it realized I was going out and flew back into my room. For some reason, I feel embarrassed when seen with some friends. This fly is one of those friends that I feel uncomfortable with. It's behavior reminds me of a dog with the exception that it flies around =).


Interesting, I watched a music video of Audiomachine - Prelude of Dreams and focused on the anime picture. A strong smell of flowers appeared (might've been a parfume or something). When the clip ended, there was still a cloud of this sweet smell around me. Cool..

Watched some more videos and smells of other flowers popped up.

No comments:

Post a Comment