Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wiggling nest of equations

Oh man. It took effort to make myself plow through those equations and derivations. Maybe it's due to not having any tests / exam too often this semester or something. That's the last subject of that sort .. for one year, that is. Well, it's not over yet, got to work through each derivation until I know them all by heart at the exam. There's one day left to do that before the exam.

Need to climb to where Treasure Hunter stands. He said his mind is clear 24/7. I realized that I hadn't even dreamt of this .. seemed too far to reach. Last time I dreamt of being able to clear my mind on will and keep it quiet for about an hour. Setting one's goals too low doesn't do any good.

I'm glad I took the courage to set the goal of levitation by summer. Haven't achieved it yet, but it seems to be motivating a lot .. deadline is approaching =D.

Wrigley's Orbit seems to cause a head-ache and deprive the feeling of atmospheric density. Eating seems to boost the feeling of atmospheric density for a moment and then result in sleepiness and in an uncomfortably pleasant feeling of being energized, unable to sit still and study.

It's supposed to be raining according to weather forecasts again (for the last couple of weeks). The fact is that it's raining and has been raining everywhere around the town, but it's still dry here. Well, the humidity level in the air is pretty high due to the heavy clouds that have been flying over for a couple of weeks.

A few weeks ago it popped into my mind once that it should start raining. I pushed it aside, thinking: "Not until the flood dries up". Now it has almost dried up.

No comments:

Post a Comment